What Makes Co-Living The Best Trend Nowadays | Co-Living At it’s Best
Let me start this article with a general description of the much talked about “millennia” which according to research by PwC, will constitute 50% of the global workforce by 2020. This generation was born between 1980 and 2000. It is experimental, extremely well informed and believe in following the heart. Millennials are trapped on the Internet, are well informed and have grown up with technology and social networks. They are on the road and often go to work / pleasure. They believe, above all, in investing in the creation of memories and experiences of creating value to create goods and be part of a community. Do not take pride in the pride of real estate.
It is definitely a disadvantage. Although these younger generations have a large social network, they have very limited physical access to their friends. You can make busy schedules and a busy life. More and more people are moving from one city to another, and their world is limited to the Internet, and sometimes they feel they have no one with them. can speak in fact, the excessive use of technology and social networks has led to loneliness and isolation among the millennial generation, which has grown so much that it has now reached epidemic levels in some countries.
The emergence of spaces of cohabitation and co-opening is a new trend much appreciated by millennials in the main cities of the world, including India. The salons are the perfect remedy against loneliness. There are many reasons to be together as a recent trend among the millennial generation. Here are top 5
1. The living spaces have gone from unfinished, typical, non-exciting homes to extremely elegant apartments, adapted to the taste of the millennial generation. They have a modern design that consists of simple but clean colors and textures, industrial elements and natural wood.
2. The co-classrooms work with a plug-and-play model, eliminating the hassle of daily work and cleaning challenges. This appeals to millennia, who do not want to be responsible for daily maintenance and similar problems. They prefer to subcontract the same to an expert and pay for it.
3. The third reason is that Millennials can intervene directly and not only have their homes, their facilities, their furniture, but also access to a community. You can expect to tie the breakfast table, have a coffee at night or have a gratifying conversation after a boring day. From time to time, many community events are organized to establish contacts and improve the social aspect of the residents.
4. Places of Co-Living are also the perfect link between socialization and privacy. Privacy is only possible when necessary
5. Young entrepreneurs and the young generations of the world want to have the opportunity to move according to their work. Living with short-term rental options is the perfect answer that millennia offers a win-win proposition.
6. All this is offered at a very lucrative price. According to a Harvard report, loneliness has doubled in the last two decades. We realized that we needed to create a strong sense of community in which new friendships and relationships could emerge. We realize that it is much more important than a house furnished. In summary, Co-Living produces a change in the lives of people. This creates a new type of accommodation for this beautiful new world. In addition, this solves the problem of loneliness that prevails among young people today. Co-Living is here to stay! It offers the best of both worlds to Millennials and will be a preferred option for a growing number of them in the near future.
“Co-Living is the future and the story has just begun”
Also visit: Commercial Realization of Co-living