We enjoy creating positive vibes for all great people, who visit our Brooklyn homes. The Outpost Club Co-Living residences are a beautifully designed spaces with incredibly fast Wi-Fi and a wide range of amenities such as free workspace with printer and scanner, fully equipped kitchen, dinner and living space, private backyard, individual lockers, coffee, tea, soda, shampoo, shower gel, hand soap, towels and much more! Everything is included in our flat fee. Here we thoroughly picked every detail so that you feel cozy. Expect a great night’s sleep with our made in USA memory foam mattresses by Brooklyn Bedding and quality Tommy Hilfiger linens!
The modern Bushwick House is designed for Co-Living and located in three story townhouse in Bushwick, Brooklyn!
Enjoy your stay while visiting New York City in one of our 13 unique bedrooms:
2 big bedroom for 3 people with private bathroom
4 bedrooms for 2 people with twin beds
7 private bedrooms with full-size bed
+ 5,5 bathrooms
+ living space
+ working space
+ 3 kitchens
+ beautiful backyard
+ more than you expect
Bushwick is a working-class neighborhood in the northern part of the New York City borough of Brooklyn. The neighborhood, historically a community of Germanic immigrants and their descendants, has been predominantly Hispanic in the late 20th century. Today in Bushwick moving the fashionable audience from neighboring Williamsburg. Active migrants from the west arrange spacious lofts and open one after one ultra-stylish bar, wine shops, and exhibition spaces. The area is changing very rapidly and becomes very fashionable for living
– Fully-furnished rooms and common areas
– Clean, comfortable, and well-designed
– Five full bathrooms
– Regular cleaning included so you can focus fully on your work or study
– Regular get-together
– Monthly rent includes utilities, high-speed internet, furniture, cleaning service, house events.
– Month-to-month payments, 30-day cancellation notice.
– Bushwick neighborhood offers plenty of inexpensive shopping opportunities
– Williamsburg nightlife/gastronomy hotspots are only 15 min away via Subway which runs 24/7
– The Highland Park is huge and very close
The Co-living is 10 min walk to Halsey Street (L trains) or 10 min walk to Halsey Street Metro station (J , Z, M trains) which brings you in 20 min subway ride to Lower Manhattan.