We are much more than just an affordable, quality place for your short term stay in Silicon Valley: we are a loft for entrepreneurs providing a co-living and co-working solution for startups landing in SIlicon Valley! By joining the Startup Basecamp community, you immerse yourself in an exciting startup environment where you get to live, work and collaborate with other innovative like-minded entrepreneurs.
The space is as innovative as the people who come here. We offer:
– 6 affordable small private bedrooms in a co-living environment with one shared bathroom and one shower room
– A co-working space that is ideal for individual entrepreneurs and small startup teams to focus, meet and collaborate. Working amenities included (printer, scanner & white board).
– A large and modern fully equipped kitchen where guests can enjoy cooking together and hanging out.
– A comfortable common area with a large couch
The space is cleaned weekly, and new fresh linens & towels are available at anytime.
Our community manager will check you upon arrival. Check-in is between 1pm – 8pm, but if you are arriving later arrangements can be made.
Interaction with guests
We know that jumping into the Silicon Valley ecosystem can be difficult for any entrepreneur. Over the past 3 years, it has been our mission to facilitate this. We have hosted and supported more than 500+ international entrepreneurs from 48 different countries who came here to pursue their dreams.
Our community manager ensures all guests have the best experience possible during their stay. Our experience includes access to:
– Our survival kit listing all the good places to go, and discounts on transportation
– Our local network of experts & partners to help you with your business needs such as VISA, IT & MKT etc.
– Our weekly in-house events, as well as a hand picked selection of the best networking events in Silicon Valley. Events include pitch nights with VC/Angel investors, panel discussions with industry leaders, workshops and social events such as happy hours, bbqs, and weekend activities.
– Our global alumni community of international startup professionals
Extra services such as parking & wifi devices
Our collaborative space is specially designed to host individuals, small startup teams & retreats, larger groups (up to 30), participants of accelerator programs (such as 500 startups, YCombinator, and Founder Space), and startup schools (such as Maker School and Mind the Bridge).
We look forward to having you join our innovative startup community, where our guests collaborate, take part in events, and work hard to make their dreams come true!
Startup Basecamp is conveniently located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, close to Union Square (15 min walking distance), the conference hall Moscone Center (10 min by transportation) and all the major startups offices in SOMA. We are at a 10 min walk from Civic Center BART station and other public transportation facilities (buses, cable cars, bike rentals). We’re located near many great restaurants, bars, and grocery stores for any food or drink needs you might have.